For the most part, the technical sessions and the exhibits do not overlap (Exhibit Hall is closed during technical sessions), enabling attendees to concentrate on both program aspects.
- Tuesday, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. --- PRIVATE for PAID symposia attendees and exhibit staff only
- Tuesday, 2:30 - 7:00 p.m. --- FREE TO THE PUBLIC
- Wednesday, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. --- PRIVATE for PAID symposia attendees and exhibit staff only
- Wednesday, 2:30 - 6:30 p.m. --- FREE TO THE PUBLIC
- Thursday, 9:30 a.m. - noon --- FREE TO THE PUBLIC
The exhibit hall is closed during all other symposia days and times, except for set-up and tear-down periods which are open to exhibiting company set up personnel only.
Information for Exhibitors
The exhibitor toolkit contains everything you need for exhibiting at the Symposia, from order forms to maps of the convention center.
Booth Payments due May 16, 2016.
Lanyards, coffee breaks, coffee cups, pens, notepads, hospitality suites ... contact us today to find out what's available. Don't miss out on these excellent opportunities to maximize your company's exposure.
Linking to the Turbo Lab Website
To maximize advertisement for the exhibits, the TL requests that all exhibiting companies include a link on their websites to this site. The URL is http://turbolab.tamu.edu.
Thank you for your efforts to increase interest and participation in the symposia!