TPS 2016 was a record-breaking year for the Exhibit Hall, with 360 exhibiting companies—topping the 2015 event by 10 companies! Spanning 69,600 square feet, the TPS 2016 Exhibit Hall featured full-size equipment, new technology and emerging industry trends from leading turbomachinery and pump companies. More than 80 percent of the floor space for TPS 2017 was booked before the close of TPS 2016!
Get in on this one-of-a-kind industry event!
- Tuesday, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. --- PRIVATE for PAID symposia attendees and exhibit staff only
- Tuesday, 2:30 - 7:00 p.m. --- FREE TO THE PUBLIC
- Wednesday, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. --- PRIVATE for PAID symposia attendees and exhibit staff only
- Wednesday, 2:30 - 6:30 p.m. --- FREE TO THE PUBLIC
- Thursday, 9:30 a.m. - noon --- FREE TO THE PUBLIC
Information for Exhibitors
The exhibitor toolkit contains everything you need for exhibiting at the Symposia, from order forms to maps of the convention center.
Booth Payments due May 15, 2017.
Lanyards, coffee breaks, coffee cups, pens, notepads, hospitality suites ... contact us today to find out what's available. Don't miss out on these excellent opportunities to maximize your company's exposure.
Linking to the Turbo Lab Website
To maximize advertisement for exhibits, the Turbo Lab requests all exhibiting companies include a link on their websites to our event site, tps.tamu.edu.
You may download event logos here.
Thank you for your efforts to increase interest and participation in the symposia!