Exhibit Dates: September 13-15, 2016, held at George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX.
Interested in Exhibiting? Exhibitor Prospectus 2016
Booth space is available! Our exhibits feature the latest equipment, services, and technology in the industry. Maximize your marketing dollar and join your industry peers in this leading exhibition event.
- Floor plan 2017 Exhibit Hall
- Intent to Exhibit Form
- Exhibitor Log-In
- 2017 Exhibiting Companies
- 2016 Exhibiting Companies
- 2015 Exhibiting Companies
- 2014 Exhibiting Companies
- 2013 Exhibiting Companies
- 2016 Show Profile
- 2015 Show Profile
- 2014 Show Profile
- 2013 Show Profile
- 2012 Show Profile
- 2011 Show Profile
- 2010 Show Profile
Contact Exhibitor Services TODAY to find out more!
Email Exhibitor Services
Ph: 979-458-8878 / Fx: 979-845-1835
- $2900.00 per 10'x10' booth space (many configurations available)
- Each exhibit space will be set with 8' high back drape, 3' high side dividers, and standard two-line 7"x44" sign indicating company name and booth number. (Furnishings, carpet, electrical and other services may be purchased for additional fees.)
- Acceptable Booth Diagram
- Exhibitor Service Kit online
- Company Listing in the Show Guide
- Company Listing on our website, with a link to your company's website
- Free advertising flyers for distribution to your customers
- Attendee List and Walk-In List in electronic format (4 to 6 weeks after show)
- Two FREE "Exhibitor" Badges:
Each Exhibitor Badge permits the holder to attend all symposium technical sessions (does not include short courses, which may be purchased separately), two evening meals, two lunches, and includes a portfolio, Proceedings, and an attendee list. Note that the Exhibit Hall is closed during symposium technical sessions Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, allowing Exhibitors to take advantage of these continuing education opportunities while earning continuing education units (CEUs). It also closes from 2:00pm - 2:30pm to allow additions to be made to the exhibit hall.
- Option to Purchase "Exhibit Area ONLY" Badges (additional fee required):
These badges are intended for personnel who will work in the booth but not attend technical sessions. May be purchased for an additional $150.00 each, if purchased before the early bird deadline of August 22, 2016. After this deadline, the price increases to $250.00 each. Each badge includes two evening meals (at the Hilton) and two lunches served in the Exhibit Hall on Tuesday and Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.